At Foothill Elementary, we are committed to creating an engaging environment that nurtures the whole child. Our interdisciplinary approaches to learning are inquiry-based, student-centered and collaborative. We challenge all learners through differentiation and measure their success in multiple ways to truly reflect their individual growth and progress.
We encourage anyone interested in learning more about Foothill Elementary to attend our Parent Information Night and Guided School Tours. Please be aware, these events are for parents only.
Parent Information Night - December 6th
◦ For incoming Kindergarten families (2017-18 school year), or
◦ For those interested in Open Enrollment
◦ Tuesday, December 6th at 5:30 p.m. -7:00 p.m. in the Foothill Library
Guided School Tours
◦ Thursday, December 1st, 12:45 p.m. - 1:45 p.m.
◦ Tuesday, December 13th, 12:45 p.m. - 1:45 p.m.
◦ Thursday, January 5th, 8:45 a.m. - 9:45 a.m.
The Foothill Elementary PTO welcomes all Foothill parents, students and staff to contribute their thoughts and ideas to our blog.